Monday, May 20, 2013

What Happened To All the Drawings Today?

Very few people participated in Draw Mohammed Day this year.  It did not get the advanced publicity as it has in years past, and honestly, I think there was too much atheist infighting:  their minds were not on getting rid of harmful religions, but instead their minds were on insulting each other.  I hope it stops soon and they get back to making good videos. 

I am encouraged that I see Thunderf00t with a scientific explosion post on Facebook and a Draw Mohammed Day video.  I think he is taking the hint from his friends that we him to do what he does best!  Hopefully if he no longer responds to his antagonizers, they will stop. 

Anyway, I hope they "resurrect" Draw Mohammed Day next year and have more participants! 





No comments:

Post a Comment