Saturday, January 27, 2018

Too Much?

I'm creating some T shirts which takes a ridiculously long time because there is so much to figure out about making designs, images and how to create shops on various websites.  If it can go wrong, it will go wrong for me!  However, I am almost ready with nine designs and will be able to get them on the marketplace soon! 

Most of the sayings are pretty catchy.  This one may tick a lot of people off: 

"Desperately trying to save animals from you.  Go Vegan!" 


I doubt anyone seeing me in that shirt will challenge me though - they would be afraid of what it would reveal about themselves.  It kind of blew my mind when I came up with the wording, because that is exactly what we try so hard to do - save animals from all the people who are eating them.  That means you!  I hope the message will get through to those who see it.




No comments:

Post a Comment